Post an Opportunity
Posting an Opportunity
We provide an easy and convenient way for you to post a position for our students –
K-Connect, our online jobs/internship database system. Once you post the position, students are able to view your opportunity and learn how to apply.
Job/Internship seekers using K-Connect are typically traditional-aged college students and recent graduates of an internationally-focused liberal arts curriculum. With this in mind, we do not permit the following kinds of postings:
- Opportunities requiring an advanced degree
- Opportunities requiring more than 1 year experience
- Opportunities requiring specialized training not offered through our curriculum
- Opportunities not typically filled by applicants either pursuing or having completed a bachelor of arts degree
- Part-time opportunities that are not local (unless available June through September)
To post a position please visit K-Connect.
To assist you further in determining if Kalamazoo College is a likely source for qualified candidates or if you have questions about our program and services, please call Terri Raich at 269-337-7183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.