Event Calendar (Students, "Like" us on Facebook for event updates)
Sign-up Deadline for "Think MI" career fair
This event takes place on February 1, but the deadline to sign up is January 25.
Sponsored by: Career and Professional Development
Contact: Rachel B. Wood, 269-337-7183
WANTED: Students interested in amazingly cool INTERNSHIPS and CAREERS with some of Michigan’s bestcompanies!
FEBRUARY 1, 2013
An All-Day Career Networking Event with Full-Time & Internship Opportunities open to all majors - Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors, Alumni too!
Transportation, lunch, and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe are PROVIDED!
Motor coach transportation is available at no charge for students outside the metro Detroit area. We'll pick you up on campus and return immediately after the event. You will receive an email with your pick-up time and meeting location after registration.
· Compuware - A cutting edge software corporation (employing recent K grads!)
· Quicken - A family of companies ranging from mortgages to marketing
· ePrize - #1 provider of interactive promotions for the nation’s top brands
· Comerica - A nationwide bank and financial services company committed to Michigan
DEADLINE: January 25, 2013
Sign up at http://bit.ly/ThinkMI2013
This is a “Think Michigan” event, sponsored by Michigan Colleges Foundation. Please click the sign-up link for more information.
This event occurs on:
- Friday, January 25th, 2013