The Business Guild fosters connections between students, alumni, faculty and staff, and community partners who are interested in business as a profession. Connections among Guild members lead to opportunities for professional networking, collaborative action, leadership development, and life-long ties to Kalamazoo College.
To join the Business Guild, please visit The Guilds of Kalamazoo College on LinkedIn.
For more information on involvement, please contact the Center for Career and Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some helpful Job Search links for those interested in business:
- E-financial careers—http://www.efinancialcareers.com/—Offers a selection of jobs searchable by different sectors of Finance.
- RiskManagementWeb.com—http://www.riskmanagementweb.com/—Browse risk management job postings, by type or location.
- Onewire—https://www.onewire.com/—A database that allows you to create a profile, upload professional information about yourself and the types of finance internship/jobs you are seeking. You are contacted by companies when there is a match to your interests and experiences and their needs.
- YFS Magazine—http://yfsentrepreneur.com/—A digital magazine for startup, small business news and entrepreneurial culture.
- U.S. Small Business Administration—http://www.sba.gov/content/young-entrepreneurs—A wide range of resources and programs to help you start, manage and grow your business.
- Biznik—http://biznik.com/—Good networking site. Lists upcoming events, useful articles and discussions with other entrepreneurs.