The Sustainability Guild fosters connections between the many elements of life at K that strive to encourage sustainable practices (on campus, in the community, and around the globe), and between students, alumni, faculty and staff, and community partners who are interested in promoting the importance of sustainability.
These connections lead to opportunities for professional networking, collaborative action, leadership development, and life-long ties to Kalamazoo College.
To join the Sustainability Guild, please visit The Guilds of Kalamazoo College on LinkedIn.
Rachel Wood is the Administrator of the Sustainability Guild. For more information on involvement, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some helpful Job Search website for those interested in Sustainability:
- O*NET's The Green Economy career outlook and job descriptions
- Green Collar Blog – http://www.greencollarblog.org/
- Green Energy Jobs – http://www.greenenergyjobs.com/
- Eco Jobs – http://www.eco-jobs.info/
- Environmental Career Opportunities – http://www.ecojobs.com/
- Environmental Education Directory – http://www.enviroeducation.com/
- Environmental Expert – http://www.environmental-expert.com/index.aspx
- Environmental Jobs – http://jobs.greenbiz.com/
- Environmental Jobs by State – www.ejobs.org/state
- EPA Opportunities for Grads – www.epa.gov/careers/grandopp.html
- Food Corps – http://foodcorps.org/
- Good Food Jobs – http://goodfoodjobs.com/
- Student Conservation Association Internships – http://www.thesca.org/serve/internships/
- Sustainable Business – http://www.sustainablebusiness.com/
- Stop dodo – http://www.stopdodo.com/
- The University of Michigan's School of Natural Resources and Environment's overarching objective is to contribute to the protection of the Earth's resources and the achievement of a sustainable society. Through research, teaching and outreach, faculty, staff and students are devoted to generating knowledge and developing policies, techniques and skills to help practitioners manage and conserve natural and environmental resources to meet the full range of human needs on a sustainable basis.