Recruiting Expo: September 28, 4-7 p.m. (2016)
When asked what's best about the Recruiting Expo, students tell us the most valuable parts are:
- Talking to one of the recruiters in-depth about some of the work that the recruiter does.
- Getting to talk to employers in various work fields that are not necessarily related to my major.
- Practicing my elevator pitch.
The Recruiting Expo is an evening of employer and graduate school information tables and information sessions located in the Hicks Student Center. Maximize your career fair experience by prepping beforehand. Students may drop by any time and ask quick questions in a "café-style" atmosphere with free food! Dress to impress, bring your student ID for fast sign-in, and consider bringing copies of your résumé for employers looking to hire!
Our 2016 Fall Recruiting Expo will be Wednesday, September 28th 4-7 PM. See the current list of organizations attending here.
The following information sessions will also be held during the Expo:
- 4:15 pm - Understanding Federal Employment
- 4:30 pm - A Career in Social Impact: Teach for America
- 5:15 pm - Education and City Year
- 5:30 pm - Peace Corps - Make a Difference Abroad
- 6:15 pm - MSU's Master's Degree in Human Resources and Labor Relations
Recruiters interested in participating in the Recruiting Expo should visit our Recruiting Events page and for additional opportunities to recruit Kalamazoo College students visit our Employer Resources page.