Domestic Study Away
HPP is the on-line application system students use to research and apply for study abroad/away programs. Students will use their K credentials(computer ID and password) to log into the system. If you encounter any difficulties, please email email@example.com.
What to expect on an application:
- Questionnaires completed and submitted online
- Material Submissions printed, completed in INK, and submitted to the CIP
- Electronic Signature Documents submitted online
- Learning Content read
- Confidential recommendation forms or letters of recommendation completed by faculty members and returned according to the instructions on the Application Checklist for your program. Make sure you give faculty members at least one week to complete your recommendations and submit them to the CIP by the application deadline.
- Where appropriate, the CIP may also require applicants to participate in a personal selection interview.
Do not wait until the last minute to start the application process or turn in your application materials!Please DOUBLE-CHECK your application submissions carefully to ensure that ALL of the required items are complete and submit them TOGETHER AND AT THE SAME TIME before or by the application due date.
- Starting with the study away approved program list, review requirements for each program.
- Using the search feature in Hornet Passport, simply choose a program, click the link and view the program’s brochure page. This in-depth brochure provides a program overview, budget information and past participant reflections.
- After you have researched and narrowed your choices down, schedule an appointment with a CIP Peer Advisor to discuss the details about your desired program.
- Click the button to start your application.
- Bookmark HPP
The Top 10 Application Tips!
- Completely read all application instructions
- Follow all application instructions
- Complete your material submissions in black ink. Many of these are legal documents.
- Submit all your material submissions at the same time
- Make sure name and student ID number are on all material submissions
- Make sure your program name is on material submissions
- Write clearly and legibly
- Submit clean copies of materials
- Refer to your program-specific application check sheet
- Ask for help before you submit your application.