Fall 2016 Support Groups
Sister Circle (support group for women of color). Please join us as we discuss pertinent issues related to race and gender for women of color in a supportive environment.
- Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. in the Intercultural Center.
- Contact: Dr. Kenlana Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7348 if you have questions.
Depression and Anxiety Group
In this group you will learn how to stop panic attacks and worrying and decrease problematic social, test, relationship, sleep and existential anxiety with techniques such as: mindfulness, radical reality accepting, thought reform, decatastrophizing, meditation, muscle relaxation, and exposure.
- Time: Mondays at 4:30 PM in the Counseling Center Waiting room (starting 10/10/16)
- Contact: Dr. Alan Hill at Alan.Hill@kzoo.edu or 7190 if you have questions.
This weekly group is for individuals that identify as non-binary, transgender, and gender queer. Also open to individuals who may want to explore aspects related to their gender identity in a safe and confidential space.
- Time: Fridays at 4PM in the Counseling Center Conference Room
- Contact Dr. Heather Dannison at email@example.com or 7382 if you have questions.