Winter 2017 Support Groups
Confidential Support Group: Sexual Assault Survivors
The group is open to female identifying individuals who have survived sexual assault in their lives. This confidential space hopes to provide a safe space for survivors to talk about their experience and gain support from others who lived through similar experiences.
- Group meets on Mondays at 4:00 p.m. in the Counseling Center Conference Room 184 starting Week 3 through Week 9
- Please contact Dr. Heather Dannison or Dr. Erika Driver with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or call 269.337.7348/269.337.5782
This is a group open to all individuals interested in learning how to establish, develop, and maintain healthy relationships in a supportive environment.
- Group meets on Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m. in the Counseling Center Waiting Room starting Week 2 through Week 9
- Please contact Dr. Erika Driver with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269.337.5782
Feeling Good Group
This is a treatment group for those who identify as depressed or fear relapse. Learn To: Stay In Today; Relate Not Isolate; Radically Accept Not Resign; Self-Affirm & Quiet The Internal Critic; Go for Peak Performance Not Perfection; Mindfully Disengage From Negative Thoughts
- Group meets on Tuesdays at 4:30 p.m. in the Counseling Center Waiting Room starting Week 3 through Week 9
- Complete an intake on the computer in the Counseling Center Waiting Room if interested and an appointment will be scheduled for a screening
- Please contact Dr. Alan Hill with additional questions at email@example.com or call 269.337.7190
- Group meets on Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. in the Intercultural Center starting Week 2 through Week 9
- Please contact Dr. Kenlana Ferguson with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269.337.7191
Trans* Support Group
This is a group for individuals questioning their gender identity, or for transgender, gender non-conforming, gender non-binary persons.
- Group meets on Fridays at 4:00 p.m. in the Counseling Conference Room 184 starting Week 1 through Week 10
- Please contact Dr. Heather Dannison with additional questions at email@example.com or call 269.337.7348