The Senior Individualized Project (SIP) is a Kalamazoo College graduation requirement.  The SIP is usually completed in the major department.  However, a SIP may be completed in another area with the approval of that department and a faculty supervisor. You should develop a SIP proposal, obtain the approval of your faculty SIP advisor, and file a SIP contract with the department in which you are doing your SIP before the end of spring quarter of junior year.

Copies of past SIPs are on file in the CS/Math/Physics Office and may be checked out as reference for formatting.  They are also now on file electronically in the Library

SIP Guide

SIP Style Guide

SIP Department Contract 

SIP Registration Form