Welcome to CACHE
The Kalamazoo College Digital Archive, called CACHE, contains a selection of photographs, correspondence, scholarly work, and publications from the holdings of the Kalamazoo College Archives and other college entities. This resource makes unique or rare materials from Kalamazoo College collections available to students, faculty, staff, researchers, and the general public.
Note: Most student works are not publicly available. For access to student works, contact us at email@example.com.
CACHE contains many different collections. Some of the most interesting include:
- Kalamazoo College Photographs - This collection includes photos of people, places, and events of Kalamazoo College from the late 1800s.
- Kalamazoo College Publications - This collection includes Kalamazoo College yearbooks, alumni magazines, histories, and other publications created by and for the students, faculty, and staff of Kalamazoo College.
Submit Your SIP to CACHE!
Kalamazoo College students and alumni can submit SIPs to CACHE!
To submit your SIP to CACHE:
Make sure your SIP has a TITLE PAGE. Make sure the TITLE PAGE includes:
- Title of SIP
- Student's name
- Advisor’s name
Here is an example of a correct TITLE PAGE [PDF file]
- Your materials can be in these electronic formats:
- Any version of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- JPG, GIF
- Email your submission as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will convert your document to a PDF if necessary. We make all SIPs non-printable PDFs.