First Year Forums
Coming to college might be the greatest change you’ve made in your life so far – the maximum number of adjustments in the shortest period of time. You’ve left your network of support behind. You are building a new life, making your own decisions, reshaping your expectations, expanding your sense of self. As you construct your life at K, join us for a fall journey of First-Year Forums.
First-year students are required to attend one First-Year Forum in each of 5 groups. Many attend more. If you attend fewer than five Forums, two percentage points for each Forum missed will be deducted from your final Seminar grade. Mark your calendars and plan ahead to ensure you attend the requisite number of Forums.
- 11:30 am - Why Study Abroad or Away?
- 11:30 am - FY Forum: Secrets to Success Revealed
- 7:00 pm - Academic Zoning at K
- 11:30 am - CCPD FYF Career Myths Busted!
- 4:00 pm - CCPD FYF Career Myths Busted!
- 7:00 pm - Why Study Abroad or Away?
- 11:30 am - First Year Forum - Social Justice Basics