Program Applications, Guidebooks, and Additional Resources

The Guidebooks are a great way to learn more program details as well as what to expect from each individual program!

Information on additional scholarships can be found on the CIP website.

If you've already decided to study abroad in Germany, applications for Bonn and Erlangen can be found on Hornet Passport. Applications for the Spring Short-Term program to Bonn typically open early fall and are due towards the end of fall quarter, while Long and Extended Term applications open mid-fall quarter and are due early to mid-winter quarter.

To apply for the fellowship program, turn in the following to the Center for International Programming (Dewing 111) by April 12th:

   1.    A Résumé.
   2.    A Personal Statement indicating:
   1.  The University Fellowship to which you are applying (Bonn or Erlangen);
   2. Your academic goals and plan for achieving these goals in either Bonn or Erlangen;
   3. How this relates to your work at “K” and your post graduate pathway or plan.
   3.    Two letters of recommendation (sent directly from your professors to Margaret Wiedenhoeft).
 The CIP will request transcripts of your academic work.