Emergency, After Hours Information, and Other Resources
- For life-threatening emergencies, call 911
- For urgent issues, call Security 269-337-7321
- For after hours health information and triage, call MyNurse 24/7 to speak with a Registered Nurse at 1-877-893-7995 or click on live chat button to right
- For mental-health emergencies, contact the Counseling Center 269-337-7190
- For Sexual Assault Resources
- To receive medical care after Student Health Center hours:
- Bronson Family Medicine Downtown 269-341-8282 (identify yourself as a "K" student and remember to take your insurance card)
- Sindecuse Health Center WMU 269-387-3290
- Westside Immediate Care Center 269-353-5368
- Bronson Hospital Trauma and Emergency Services 269-341-6386
- Borgess Hospital Emergency and Trauma Center 269-226-4815
- 211 - Connection to local resources/Crisis Line (cell line 269-381-4357), gryphon.org
- Sexual Assault Policy and Resources, reason.kzoo.edu/studev/policies/sexassault/
- Sexual Health - Sliding fee scale for annual exams/pap smears, birth control, and STI testing, free HIV testing, Planned Parenthood of South Central MI, ppscm.org
- Sexual Health - Free HIV testing, Sliding fee scale for STI testing, Kalamazoo County Human Services, kalcounty.com/hcs/stdclinic.htm
- Sexual Health - Free HIV testing and counseling, CARES, caresswm.org
- Pharmacies - Sindecuse WMU, Walgreens, Meijer
- Western Michigan University - wellness workshops
- Up-to-Date - health information, uptodate.com
- Go Ask Alice - Columbia University interactive health questions and question archive, goaskalice.columbia.edu
- American Dental Association, ada.org
- "How to” videos VideoJug: Get good at Life
- MedlinePlus will direct you to information to help answer health questions.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine
- How do I dispose of my expired/unused medications?
- What are the signs of alcohol poisoning?
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases http://www.vpd411.com/
The links provided on this site are for educational or informational purposes only.
The goal is not to provide medical advice or to replace the assistance of a trained health-care professional. Please convey issues, questions or medical concerns to your health-care provider.