Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College


Students that receive paper payroll checks in their campus mailbox need to be aware that the following pay dates will be over the Winter Break and includes December 27th when the Campus will be closed.

  • Pay date: November 29th  for hours worked between Nov 7 and Nov 20
  • Pay date: December 13th   for hours worked between Nov 21 and Dec 4
  • Pay date: December 27th  for hours worked between Dec 5 and Dec 18

 To ensure that you receive your money on time, we strongly encourage you to sign up for direct deposit.  To sign up for direct deposit, please click on Students to the left of this page and then Student Direct Deposit to complete the online form.


Form W-4:  Please review your W-4 withholding information found on your pay advice/check.  If you wish to make changes, please complete a new form W-4 and sent it to the Business Office.  W-4 forms can be found under "Tax Withholding Forms" to the left.

W-2's:  If you have not done so already, please sign up to receive your W-2 form electronically.  This will allow you faster and more convenient access to this form in January.  Click on "W-2" to the left for instructions on how to enroll.