Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College

Stipend Payments

Please use the form below to request stipend payments.  Stipend payments are processed through Payroll and taxes are withheld.  Please send  your completed form to Patti Lisak in Payroll.  If you have questions or need help with the form, please email

Related Documents

  • Stipend Payment Request Form (95 KB PDF Document)
    Use this form to request stipend payments College faculty and staff. For stipend payments to students, please use a Requisition Form.