Electronic W-2s can be viewed online!   You must elect to receive electronic W-2s to view them online, see instructions below on how to sign up.  Paper W-2s, for those who have not signed up for the electronic form, will be mailed by January 31.

What is a W-2 Form and when should I receive it?

Form W-2 reports all taxable wages you received from Kalamazoo College during the calendar year and all taxes withheld from those wages.  The form serves as an annual statement that enables you to file your personal income tax return with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as well as state and local authorities. 

The College provides W-2 forms to all employees by no later than January 31 of each year.  Kalamazoo College employees may elect to receive their W-2 electronically or on paper.

How do I sign up to receive my W-2 electronically?

Go to the Kalamazoo College Portal “Hornet Hive” and provide your electronic signature as consent.

1.       Log into the Hornet Hive Portal (https://portal.kzoo.edu/ )

2.       Enter your network Username and Password

3.       Click the WebAdvisor link called Employee Profile

4.       Click the Employee Profile link called W-2 Electronic Consent

5.       Read the disclosure and complete the consent form

6.       Sign out of the Portal

You can consent to receive your W-2 electronically at any time.  Those interested are encouraged to do so by December 31.

NOTE:  With this option, you will not receive a copy of your W-2 in the mail.  You will continue to receive your W-2 electronically each year until you withdraw consent.  Consent can be withdrawn at any time.

How can I be sure to receive my W-2?

The best way to ensure timely delivery is to sign up for electronic delivery of your W-2.

For paper W-2 forms, an accurate home address will ensure you receive in the mail no later than January 31.  You should always verify your address on your check or pay advice.  If it is incorrect or you have moved, make sure to update your address with Human Resources, http://www.kzoo.edu/hr/.

What if I need another W-2?

If you did not receive your W-2 in the mail or need another one, please contact the Jill Rex, Payroll Manager, at 269.337.7250.

What do I do if I have problems logging in to the Hornet Hive Portal?

Contact the Help Desk:

·         by email at helpdesk@kzoo.edu

·         by phone at 269-337-5800

Can my tax form be downloaded for tax preparation?  Yes


Please click on the PDF below for instructions on how to access your W-2 electronically

Related Documents