Tax Withholding Forms

The forms below are used to change your current payroll tax withholding.  If you wish to make a change, submit a new W-4 to the Payroll Office.  If you are a new employee and are completing these forms for the first time, please contact

NOTE: International Students should complete these forms with someone from the CIP Office and they should be completed from the Glacier website. 

Related Documents

  • 2020 Fed W-4 (173 KB PDF Document)
    Federal Employee's Withholding Certificate Wages are taxable income and the College is required to have a completed W-4 form on file for you in order to pay you. Please be aware that Kalamazoo College cannot offer specific tax advice. Therefore, you may need to consult outside sources such as the I.R.S. (, a tax advisor, parents, guardians, etc.
  • MI W-4 Form (104 KB PDF Document)
    Michigan Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate You need to fill in boxes 1 thru 6. In box 6 you enter the number of allowances you are claiming. After completing box 6 on the Michigan W-4 you need to sign and date this form. STUDENTS: If you are a resident of IL, IN, KY, MN, OH or WI, you are exempt from paying State of Michigan taxes. Do not enter anything in box 6, rather check box “b” on line 8 and write “State of ____ resident” where asked to explain.