Closing of the Residential System for Winter Break 2016-2017
- The residential system closes for Winter Break on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 at 9:00 AM and will reopen on Sunday, January 1st, 2017 at 3:00 PM.
- More information regarding closing is available here and will be posted on residence hall room doors and in the living-learning houses.
- Students must check out by November 23rd at 9:00 AM and may not return until January 1st at 3:00 PM, so travel arrangements must be made accordingly. Under no circumstances will individuals be permitted to stay late or to come back early.
- The only students who are permitted to stay on campus during break are in-season athletes, students employed by the College, and international students who are unable to travel home. Requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday of 9th week of Fall Quarter. More information regarding break housing can be found here.
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
The Office of Residential Life welcomes you! Our mission is to create positive, inclusive living communities, balanced in challenge and support, and reflective of the College's Honor System. We provide a variety of residential living options for students to help them succeed academically and connect socially. We hope that you find your home in our residence halls while a student at Kalamazoo College!
Policy of Non-Discrimination and Accommodations In keeping with the College’s policy of non-discrimination, housing assignments are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality or ethnicity, age, handicap or other factors irrelevant to participation in programs for the College. Student preferences for type of housing and choice of roommate may be honored, provided this will not result in discrimination in violation of Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Kalamazoo College's Section 504 Coordinator and the Office of Disability Services will work with students who have special needs when completing housing assignments. The College will provide accessible housing to students with disabilities. Contact the College's Section 504 Coordinator or the Office of Disability Services at (269) 337-720