FALL QUARTER 2016
- RESIDENCE HALLS OPEN FOR NEW STUDENTS
- new students not participating in LandSea or on fall athletic teams move in on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:00 a.m. – noon* *students will not be permitted to check in prior to this date so please make travel and/or local overnight accommodations accordingly
- Last names beginning with A-M, 8:00-9:30am
- Last name beginning with N-Z, 9:30-11:00am
- Orientation begins September 7, 2016, noon
- RESIDENCE HALLS OPEN FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
- On Friday, September 9th. Check-in will occur from 8-10:30am in the Student Development Suite, Hicks Student Center.
- Transfer student orientation begins September 9, 10:45am
- RESIDENCE HALLS AND LIVING LEARNING HOUSES OPEN FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
- On Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 9:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. & Sunday, September 11, 2016 from 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Classes begin, Monday, September 12, 2016
The Office of Residential Life welcomes you! Our mission is to create positive, inclusive living communities, balanced in challenge and support, and reflective of the College's Honor System. We provide a variety of residential living options for students to help them succeed academically and connect socially. We hope that you find your home in our residence halls while a student at Kalamazoo College!
Policy of Non-Discrimination and Accommodations In keeping with the College’s policy of non-discrimination, housing assignments are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality or ethnicity, age, handicap or other factors irrelevant to participation in programs for the College. Student preferences for type of housing and choice of roommate may be honored, provided this will not result in discrimination in violation of Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Kalamazoo College's Section 504 Coordinator and the Office of Disability Services will work with students who have special needs when completing housing assignments. The College will provide accessible housing to students with disabilities. Contact the College's Section 504 Coordinator or the Office of Disability Services at (269) 337-720