Skip Navigation

Text Only/ Printer-Friendly


Residential Life

Residence halls open for new students not participating in LandSea or on fall athletic teams on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:00 am – noon*
*students will not be permitted to check in prior to this date so please make travel and/or local overnight accommodations accordingly
New student check-in times are as follows:

  • Last names beginning with A-M, 8:00-9:30am
  • Last name beginning with N-Z, 9:30-11:00am

Residence halls and living learning houses open for returning students on Saturday, September 12, 2015 from 9:00 am- 9:00 pm & Sunday, September 13, 2015 from 9:00 am-9:00 pm

Fall quarter meal plan changes may be made by going to the meal plan change website: now through Thursday of 1st week (September 17th) only. After that date meal plan changes will not be permitted again until winter quarter. Students living off campus can also purchase commuter plans at this website at any time during the year. Questions about meal plans? Go to:  

The Office of Residential Life welcomes you! Our mission is to create positive, inclusive living communities, balanced in challenge and support, and reflective of the College's Honor System. We provide a variety of residential living options for students to help them succeed academically and connect socially. We hope that you find your home in our residence halls while a student at Kalamazoo College!

Policy of Non-Discrimination and Accommodations In keeping with the College’s policy of non-discrimination, housing assignments are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality or ethnicity, age, handicap or other factors irrelevant to participation in programs for the College. Student preferences for type of housing and choice of roommate may be honored, provided this will not result in discrimination in violation of Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 wheelchair gif Kalamazoo College's Section 504 Coordinator and the Office of Disability Services will work with students who have special needs when completing housing assignments. The College will provide accessible housing to students with disabilities. Contact the College's Section 504 Coordinator or the Office of Disability Services at (269) 337-7209.