Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enroll for electronic refunds or direct deposit?

Signing up for electronic refunds or direct deposit will allow the student account refunds to be deposited directly into your checking or saving account. Sign up on line at Under the Financial Information link, select Bank Information (U.S.)

Please Note:  Payroll Direct Deposit has a separate form found on the Payroll website.  You can find this form by clicking here.

Other FAQs