Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College

Emergency Evacuation Information

To Kalamazoo College students, faculty and staff only:

The College has purchased insurance that offers all Kalamazoo College students, faculty, and staff international travel services:

  • Travel Assistance
  • Travel Medical Assistance
  • Security Assistance

Included in this coverage is insurance coverage for medical, political, or natural disaster evacuation services. It is also possible to receive security reports on countries and general information on cities around the world.  Students, faculty, and staff can also receive assistance with such things as lost baggage, lost travel documents, or referrals to the local embassy or consulate.

For Kalamazoo College Students, Faculty, and Staff Only