Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College

Federal Pell Grant

The Federal Pell Grant is gift aid based on exceptional need and it is awarded directly to the student from the federal government.  Payment is made through the College and the student will receive a prorated grant if he/she is not carrying a full load (2.4 units) in any given quarter.  This aid is credited to the student's account following the certification of a Federal Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) and confirmation of enrollment.