Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College

Course Withdrawal Advice

Withdrawing is officially dropping a class by submitting a withdrawal form to the Registrar's Office any time during Weeks 3-8.

Students who are not on Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Probation (SAP) may withdraw from a course without impacting current financial aid. Note that the combined effect of withdrawals and/or failed courses could impact Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress, and therefore impact future financial aid eligibility.