Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College
(c)CMcGuireKSpr2011_0030 (2)


Please select the form needed by selecting the appropriate link or you may update your information by visiting your profile.

Employee Information
Used to update your contact information.

Emergency Contact - For employees only, students should use WebAdvisor to update emergency contact.
This is who the College would reach out to if you had an emergency situation while on campus.

Payroll Direct Deposit Form
This information is for payroll and flex/HRA direct deposit.

Payroll Tax Withholding Forms
Select this link to locate tax withholding forms for the State of Michigan and Federal taxes.

Performance Appraisal Form

IPEDS Self-Identification

Borgess CorpFit Medical Treatment Authorization Form