Skip Navigation
Kalamazoo College

Termination of Contract Policy

If a student leaves the College during an academic term (withdrawal, medical leave of absence, suspension, expulsion, etc.), the amount of refund (if eligible) for room and board charges will be determined by Student Accounts using the College‚Äôs refund calculator.  A student who withdraws from the College, is dismissed, or otherwise leaves the College at any time for any reason must vacate their room, remove all belongings, clean their room, and check out properly with a Residential Life staff member.